Yesterday I was up in West Covina with my other cousins (the ones I usually don't hang with during the summer) and someone from my past came back and pseudo-haunted me. As I was saying, I was standing in line at Pondahan and some REALLY attractive guy tapped me on my shoulder. To my surprise it was my old SCPA buddy Jeric.At that moment, everything became so surreal. I remember being his onstage girlfriend for this musical we had done around 10 years ago, and to my dismay I'm still surprised he remembers my face, let alone my name. (I'm sure I don't look the same from 10 years ago). So after the whole shoulder tapping & awkward surreal moments, everything became clarified again.
Jeric was at Pondahan with his mom, and inevitably auntie came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I forgot how loving his mom is (maybe it's because at an early age she wanted me to marry her son), but anyways..
I'm still surprised that Jeric still dances, but then again he was surprised that I still dance. So we decided to give each other a short synopsis of our lives..okay so maybe it wasn't really short. But still, having a random conversation at the last place I would think to have it made me realize the Spontaneity that runs our lives.
**P.S-If Jeric is reading this, I'm sorry for the picture, it was the only one that reminded me of the REAL you.
Ciao! For now.
KathyWho?
1 comment:
Hahaha. It's okay. It kinda makes me look handsome right? Im super excited that you're coming down next week! Haha who knew my mom would ACTUALLY SAY YES to you sleeping over. THen again she STILL freakin wants you to be her daughter-in-law.
I missed you..alot :)
Post a Comment