Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Indecisive

Okay, so I'm still going to use this blog, but I'm also using my tumblr blog.
I don't know.. I like both sites, but I'll be using tumblr a lot more..

For further reads go to: http://www.thekathyreyes.tumblr.com :)
I like the fact that this site has rich text editing and all that crap, but ummm.. I don't know, I just need something new..

Random update: I'm kind of depressed today, you can follow up on my other blog (the one on tumblr). Let's just say I haven't said a word to anyone today.. just wanted to be alone for today.. and maybe tomorrow if I feel less shitty and whatnot. Currently in a Starbucks in Chino Hills. I kind of just.. stumbled upon this place.. went out for a drive because I knew that's the last place anyone would ever look for me.. Just me, and my favorite novel ever.. The Catcher in the Rye. I wish I met someone like Holden Caulfield, I'd get a kick out of him.. seriously.

“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
- J.D Salinger

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hey Kathy,

I'm not sure how to leave comments on tumblr blogs, so I'm leaving my comment here. I'm only following your and Ashley's blogs and it sounds like all of us are dealing with our own issues, lol. I hope you're keeping a perspective on life. Sometimes taking a breath and stepping back is all you need to "get sane" again. I don't know if that makes any sense to you, but y'know, life's short. Embrace the good and if you can't find good in your immediate area, then get up and seek it out, girlfriend!

... HAHAHA. Have you ever heard me use the word "girlfriend" seriously? Me neither. LOL. ;).

I'm using Tumblr now, too, though I don't know if I'll revert back to blogspot. Maybe I'll use both. We'll see. Anyways, take care, Kathy :).