I was browsing through a couple blogs on Blogspot, and I found a really cool one called "PostSecret" where people anonymously put secrets on postcards and send them in. I have no idea why (because it doesn't really apply to me) but this one in particular seriously screamed at me.I have no clue why, but whoever sent this in, I commend her for being scared. I know I certainly was at some point or another; and I know I may be young, but I still believe Love is for all ages.
Even though Love has broken me down to the point where I thought my mental capacity would surely break, I'm glad I've experienced those heartaches. I was able to grow and become a much more confident version of myself. A version that has allowed myself to love more open (even though it still catches me for a fool) and cry less often.
I'd also like to recollect on how Love can bring out the worst in us, the utmost ugly that everyone hates to face, but so many like to bring out. It certainly has gotten the best of me, and I hate it when someone can see that. That someone can break me down so badly and not even care, even though I've cared for them tenfold what they cared for me (if that made any sense at all). I don't know why I have to ability to care so much less about myself, I just do. I like being there for people when they really need it. I like being their "Catcher in the Rye." Basically someone that will be there when they've lost their way, so that they can regain some enlightenment back in their life.
Okay, well.. my cousin is falling asleep and I'm using her computer..soo
Ciao! For Now
KathyWho?
1 comment:
hey you ;)
just got done with my class. i knew you'd be blogging b/c i heard a massive amount of typing when we were on the phone last night.
i like this a lot. and you.
Post a Comment